Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ISTO

CHRIS ISTO WHITE. LOOK HIM UP ON YOUTUBE. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

So, this is not more than a bar conversation at this point, but there is a slim chance that I may be jamming with The Limns/hopefully playing with them. Like I said, it is nothing more than Caleb Fricke and I talking at a bar (a few in), so nothing is for sure by any means, but exciting nonetheless.

My good friend Christian Mack is drawing me up an album cover/poster and believe me, it is amazing. He's a very gifted artist and I am excited to use his work.

We have a working title for the band: Darth Funk and the Groove Empire. Nerdy? yes. Nerdier than Parliament? Not by a longshot. Nothing wrong with nerdy.

I'm watching Jamie Oliver on Letterman. "Kids food should be healthy! Why isn't it healthy? SOB SOB SOB"

Goodnight folks, 1.5 bottles is enough wine for a tuesday.

-Djake. (Slurred J)

No comments:

Post a Comment