Monday, March 28, 2011

Possible band names, and news.....

So, according to my friend Vanessa, she was going to give me some band name suggestions....so far, nothing. James on the other hand, is on top of his game with these wonderful suggestions:

Jake Jackson is Ruining My Life
Bone Patrol
McGillicuddy Johnson
Jake Jackson and the Mothers of Invention

If you have any other ideas, please, PLEASE, help me.

So far, I think Bone Patrol is the funniest.

Two shows this weekend. Saturday, at the Wild Hare in Bemidji from 7-9pm. Then, hopping across town to open for Yasen Marie (www.yasenmarie.com) at the Blue Ox at 10pm. The Wild Hare is $8 at the door, but its a very intimate setting and it includes an on stage interview and Q&A. The Blue ox includes parties and beer. COME TO BOTH!

1 comment:

  1. My internet's down, ok? I think my neighbors forgot to pay their bill...

    ReplyDelete