Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Updating and Revamping

So I know that I'm terrible at keeping up with blogs, reverbnations, myspaces and all that blargh. I'm really going to try and improve though. I'm now moving to Minneapolis rather than Boston or California, and I'm currently working on my 4th solo album. Also, I'll be making it available on itunes(finally) as well as cdbaby and all of that good stuff.

I've been writing a lot of new tunes. I played one for my father, based on the proposition 8 confusion. Its slightly outdated I guess, but important nonetheless. Upon hearing it, he promptly asked, "are you sure you aren't gay?"

He was kidding of course, but I wonder why it is that folks assume that only gay people are openly for gay marriage(or at least having the option). Nothing against my father, as he is a very open minded and accepting person. He sort of accidentally made me think about it I guess.

I've also been writing a series of darker songs. Darker than I've written before. They'll all be available on youtube and all that soon. I'll post them up on here for you, Vanessa. I'll be keeping this much more regularly, so hopefully you enjoy reading my very important and influential thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. You've never had an important or influential thought in your life so why start now.

    ReplyDelete